The mission of the Hasan School of Business is to provide quality graduate business education for a diverse student population. Our educational programs prepare you to become business and industry leaders through our strong professional focus on contemporary business practices, managerial and entrepreneurial skills, current practices in computer information systems and information technology, and the global economy.
You’ll benefit from the real-world experience of our faculty members, who remain current in their fields by engaging in intellectual pursuits that focus on applied discipline-based scholarship and instructional development.
Our program prepares you for high-level general management careers in business and other organizations.
- Develop your ability to think in a creative and effective manner
- Provide you with the knowledge of management operations and an appreciation of the interrelationships involved
- Offer insights about the social environment in which businesses function as well as behavioral skills essential in the implementation of business decisions
- Help you achieve an advanced understanding of the function of the executive
- Assist with development of a high degree of competence in transferring that knowledge to the actual work situation.
- Open to all applicants with a bachelor's degree, regardless of the undergraduate field of study
- Must be able to demonstrate, through academic or experiential preparation, an appropriate background in the key areas of accounting, economics, finance, quantitative methods, management, and marketing
Find out about our 3+2 program enabling you to graduate in five years with both a bachelor’s degree and the MBA.
- Master of Business Administration
- Director of Program: Kristyn White
- Phone: 719.549.2175
- E-mail: Kristyn.White@csupueblo.edu